Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Contorion, nu3, Lostmy.name and ZenMate.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
- Acquisition of new prosperous leads in Germany, Austria and Switzerland (DACH)
- Provide the portfolio company’s innovative technology to create added value for the clients and drive their performance by selling the cutting-edge technology and supplying the clients with crucial insights about their customers
- Prospect and forecast sales activities and revenue achievement
- Communication of the technology as an accessible, comprehensible and intuitive solution that enables business excellence through retail and marketing management
- Leading the entire process: from the proactive initial call to the conclusion of a contract, including negotiating prices and SLAs (e.g., by telephone, video call and on-site)
- Negotiation of pricing and contractual terms
- You hold a University degree and have at least 3 years of relevant professional experience in sales in the retail industry
- You consistently overachieve quotes and revenue goals
- You have a proven track record of effectively identifying and selling to C-level executives
- You understand how to design complex sales cycles, and demonstrated ownership of territory and account management
- Your negotiation and interpersonal skills are outstanding
- You can communicate our portfolio company’s technology as an approachable, understandable and intuitive solution that enables business excellence across retail operations and marketing management
- You have solid knowledge of the DACH retail market, understand its structures and hierarchies, as well as its strategies, market influences and market movements
- You have profound knowledge of how to use Salesforce, MS Office, and other sales productivity tools
- Willingness to travel
- You communicate fluently in German and English
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
- You can grow ideally due to a high level of planning freedom
- You work at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- You profit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.