SponsorPay fuels the app economy by providing smarter solutions for ad monetization and is the world’s leading value-exchange advertising platform. Our innovative solution drives the monetization of premium content on platforms such as Facebook, iOS and Android through brand engagement, user acquisition and direct response ad campaigns.
In an era when 90% of all apps in the Apple App Store are free, our solutions are crucial for publishers trying to generate revenue. Our innovative solutions help publishers to monetize their apps through smarter forms of advertising.
We work with thousands of partners including leading publishers Zynga, Electronic Arts, Ubisoft and OutFit7 as well as renowned advertisers such as Coca-Cola, Samsung, Warner Brothers and Volkswagen. Moreover SponsorPay has been honored as one of the world’s top private advertising companies by OnMedia, OnMobile, Red Herring, White Bull and others.
We are headquartered in Berlin with offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Istanbul, Shanghai, Seoul and Tokyo. For Berlin office we are currently looking for a Account Manager EMEA, Mobile Advertising.
- Provide the Mobile App Distribution team with account management support
- Monitor campaign performance across the top clients to ensure the highest level of service, work with Ad Operations to set up campaigns correctly, proactively manage client expectations and suggest ways to improve the value delivered (e.g. optimization, campaign expansion, increased targeting, better reporting
- Provide timely feedback to your manager on client requirements and market opportunities to assist SponsorPay in developing market leading products and services
- Develop a professional relationship with your clients and become a trusted advisor for their App Distribution requirements
- Provide the Product team with input and market feedback in order to fuel product innovation for optimal mobile advertiser value and sell-through
- 1-2 years of experience in advertiser account management, campaign management and/or sales activities
- Fluent English is a must, every other additional (European) language is a big plus
- Extensive network is a plus, but not a prerequisite
- Passion & drive for the mobile app ecosystem
- Prior experience working in a high-growth or start-up company
- Extensive network in the mobile advertising industry
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and driven work-style
What we offer
- Amazingly international team with more than 140 passionate people from 30+ countries
- A work environment characterized by flat hierarchies, a friendly atmosphere and open discussion
- The opportunity to immediately gain responsible tasks and develop your skillset and a chance to shape the mobile world through products that are used by millions of end-users
- Free fruits, drinks and a fun workplace in one of Europe’s most vibrant capitals
- Competitive remuneration package