Divimove is Europe’s industry leader in the online video world, a media company that is part of FremantleMedia and belongs to the RTL family. Founded in 2012, our multicultural team of more than 80 people creates innovative online video content for leading international brands and manages Europe’s largest social influencer network with over 1,200 partners. At Divimove you can find creatives, thinkers and doers from more than 15 different nations.
We collaborate as a team to shape the future of online video. We develop sustainable entertainment careers and let social influencers become an own brand across all digital platforms, such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat.
- In-house online video creative agency ‘brandboost’ enables brands to boost their business with the power of online video.
- Divimove Talent network enables digital influencers to turn their passion into a profession.
- Divimove media management helps artists take their careers beyond social media.
Divimove does not stop here; we have now expanded our know-how by acquiring VideoDays, Europe’s biggest gathering of YouTubers, attracting more than 15,000 visitors. Divimove plans to further develop this live event in Germany and to expand VideoDays into other European countries.
Our main office in Berlin is accompanied by our newly opened offices in the exciting international cities of Amsterdam, Milan and Madrid.
Junior Platform & Rights Manager (f/m)
As part of the Operations Team you will become an expert on different digital media platforms such as YouTube, Facebook and Instagram. You are able to find solutions if any problems occur within our platforms. In addition, you will be responsible for the monetization and rights management of our digital content. Does this sound like an exciting challenge? Then become part of our dynamic Divimove team! Please note that this position is a maternity leave replacement.
Skills and Qualifications required
- Interest in digital media platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat etc.
- First relevant working experience in digital media is an advantage.
- Analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Process and solution oriented thinking.
- Good communication skills and a hands-on mentality.
- Great organizational skills, ready to take ownership of your own processes and eager to learn.
What you can expect
- An exciting challenge in an extraordinary multicultural work environment
- Be part of Europe’s industry leader in the online video world
- The chance to develop your own ideas and bring them to life
- Unique projects and working with great and highly demanded products such as online video
To apply for this job please send your CV, cover letter and reference (s) to Anna Schuller, job (at) divimove.com, and let us know your first possible starting date.