Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Contorion, nu3, Lostmy.name and ZenMate.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
- Persuade media- and event agencies in Europe to work with our portfolio company
- B2B sales targeting project managers and CMOs
- Mix of Outbound-Sales (60%, Inside as well as Direct) and Inbound Sales
- Pro-active and continuous improvement of the CRM system and all important processes
- Taking ownership in the development of prospect lists and expansion of the current client database
- Management of contractual negotiations with agencies
- Ongoing reporting and analysis of acquisition strategies
- Setting up your own B2B sales team in the long-term
- You have successfully completed your studies in Business Administration or a comparable qualification
- You have at least 1 year of relevant experience in B2B sales
- You enjoy taking over responsibility, work independently and have strong communication skills
- You have a strong understanding of how to focus and be persistent to ultimately close deals
- You possess experience with CRM-Systems and are aware of the importance of Sales-Tracking and a structured sales approach
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- You will have the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
- You will work independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- You will work at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- You will benefit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to become part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.