UMAI is a restaurant reservations app taking over the Asia Pacific region, one country at a time, and we are always in search of top people to join the organization. The team has extensive experience in building internet companies and has been part of growing some of the largest e-commerce ventures in the Asia Pacific region. In each city, UMAI strives to be one of digital media’s leading tastemakers. Through the app, we give our users access to the best restaurant experiences their city has to offer. From the hottest new openings to Michelin-starred classics and neighborhood gems, we help our users decide which restaurant to eat at.
This is not a formal corporate role. We are looking for someone who understands “hustle,” who is results driven, who is comfortable with ambiguity, and is a self-starter with a sense of humor.
- ● Provide strategic and operational support to the Human Resources team while we quadruple our headcount over the next several months.
- ● Ensure that UMAI reaches its headcount growth goals across several countries in the Asia Pacific region while maintaining a fun, but hard-working culture.
- ● Own recruitment projects where you’ll identify where to source a role, build an international recruiting pipeline, handle interviews, and onboard new employees into the UMAI family.
- ● Take care of maintaining and improving a good company’s culture by organizing team events and other initiatives.
- ● Handle the visa application process for new hires and help orientate them as they arrive.
- ● Take part in expanding the business in current markets, as well as develop it in new markets alongside a highly entrepreneurial and international team. Your Profile
- ● You have studied or are studying Human Resources, Recruiting,Business, or similar subjects.
- ● You have an entrepreneurial way of thinking and interest or experience in project management or entrepreneurship (e.g. working student jobs or internships, or through a company you have founded).
- ● You have a keen interest in the startup world, and also in developing people and improving company culture. What We Offer
- ● Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- ● An opportunity to work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world
- ● Insight into all relevant aspects of founding a company, and the opportunity to build up an impactful, international network
- ● A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- ● Great working atmosphere in an international environment
- ● Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility
Apply for Human Resources internship with the subject line: HUMAN RESOURCES INTERNSHIP to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and Cover Letter.