KEEN TO WORK IN ONE OF THE CURRENTLY MOST EXCITING AND FAST-CHANGING INDUSTRIES?
Interested in technology, eCommerce, revolutionising customer experience and working with big names in logistics and retail? If working as a team, being challenged and growing a start-up business with environmental and social responsibility sounds exciting to you – Simply Get In Touch!
PARCELLY IN A NUTSHELL
We are a passionate, multi-award-winning team working on redefining urban logistics. We strive for creating a superior customer service experience, building strong lasting relationships with our business partners, and keeping our promise to exceed customer expectations by creating a technology platform plus service solutions for a fast-changing market that needs sustainable and lasting solutions.
WHO WE ARE:
WHAT WE ARE UP TO:
HOW WE CARE:
Parcelly is innovating the world of logistics by converting redundant space in local businesses into on-demand storage capacity. Our core belief is that receiving, returning and sending parcels should be simple, convenient and above all sustainable…
Our nationwide network of on-demand Parcelly locations is dynamically managed and empowered through smart technology that allows anyone, anywhere and at any time to access, manage and monetise on redundant space – for items as small as a key or as large as a pallet.
Join us to disrupt the world of first- last-mile logistics, with a business model that drives operational efficiencies and a positive environmental impact! #parcellove
This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial, smart and passionate salesperson with the skill to engage proactively and with confidence. Your role:
· Working with the Sales team in the development of new B2B business partnerships.
• Working closely with marketing and product development to identify new business opportunities.
• Preparing and delivering sales pitches and coordinating sales campaigns.
• Handling inbound sales requests/new location requests.
• Training new locations on the Parcelly process.
• Attending sales conferences representing Parcelly.
• Assisting with the company database and customer support.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Strong interpersonal skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude, showing leadership.
• Eagerness to learn and drive to deliver work on-time and up to the highest standard
• Strong problem-solving skills and ability to perform under pressure
• Undergraduate or graduate of related degree, e.g. Business, Management
• Fluent English (spoken and written) required
• Sales experience beneficial
• Professional, strong communication, presentation and organisation skills
• Confidence to engage proactively with clients and business partners
Please send your CV and covering letter direct to
We would like to invite candidates to find out more about Parcelly and the industry and most importantly try the service!