Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Contorion, nu3, Lostmy.name and ZenMate.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
- Ongoing development of the data warehouse architecture, BI solutions and reporting landscape
- Conception and development of KPIs, reportings and ad-hoc analysis to optimize processes in various departments
- Close collaboration with all relevant departments to improve processes in all BI related aspects
- Further development of data models and statistical prediction models
- You have successfully completed your studies in business or the natural sciences or in a similar field
- You possess relevant working experience in the fields of Data and Analytics, ideally in the field of business intelligence in an e-commerce company
- You feel good in working with SQL and Excel as well as knowledge in Data Mining and Machine Learning
- You acquired knowledge in modern programming languages and R, SPSS as well BI solutions
- You know how to manage a project and drive it with the help defined KPIs towards success
- You work solution-oriented and have an analytical mindset
- You like to communicate, work in a team and have a hands-on mentality
- You have (very) good German and English skills
- The chance to be part of the innovative digitalization of a profitable, solid company with a sustainable success story
- The opportunity to work in a flat hierarchy, have flexible working hours and enjoy a start-up flair in an internationally operating company
- A 13,5-month and competitive salary
- 30 vacation days plus Bavarian public holidays which are above the German average
- The possibility to use top-notch technology
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.