Build Your Own Permanent Marketing Position in 6 Months
This is not your regular internship! This is your chance to build your own permanent marketing position within our international team. In just 6 months, you will get a crash course in every aspect of a modern day’s startup marketing projects, incl. SEM, Social Media, Content Marketing, PR, B2B Sales, and much more. And hey, you will market 3D printing!
You’re in (a) good company. trinckle 3D is an award-winning, VC-backed startup from Berlin and a first mover in the early stage of a revolutionary technology – 3D printing. We develop modern software solutions, which enable companies to unleash the full power of 3D printing for their business, from the creation of individualized 3D models to the production of their latest product innovations. In addition – because we love challenges – we offer an affordable, high-quality 3D printing service for professionals and beginners alike.
As you can see, there is a lot to do. That is why we are looking for an ambitious Chief Marketing Intern (CMI) for 3D Printing.
These challenges are waiting for you:
- Be a vital part of the marketing & sales team: help them actively achieve their goals
- Create and edit content for our websites, social media channels, blog, email newsletters, presentations, and promotion materials
- Prepare and monitor press releases
- Help tracking and analyzing the performance of our online marketing campaigns
- Research company information and prepare the customer acquisition
- Weekly screen the 3D printing industry news for possible sales leads
- Help and represent our company at fairs and events
Remember: you won’t do this all on your own. You work together with our team of experienced marketers, designers, and developers who will help you along the way.
This is what we expect:
- Experience in professional online marketing, social media management, PR or sales: We are not too interested in your education, as long as you can prove your skills
- Adapt to new situations quickly and learn fast; you also have a keen interest and a good understanding of how modern technologies work
- You are very organized, work with an attention to detail, and have excellent communication skills
- You are willing to work independently and take responsibility for your missions
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken; being a native speaker is a plus
- Experience and knowledge in the field of 3D printing is a plus
This is what we offer:
- Build your dream job: you will actively shape your future role in a Berlin tech startup; get a permanent position after 6 months
- A friendly, professional and international team with a flat hierarchy
- Get a competitive salary worthy of a Chief Marketing Intern
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work/life balance
- Choose your gear: work with Windows, Mac, or Linux
- Work in a beautiful, bright office loft inside an old fire station
- Free public transport card (BVG)
- Regular in-house and offsite company events like our monthly Thirsty Thursday (Prost!)
- And yes, we also have those free drinks for you
Sounds like the perfect opportunity for you? Great, because we’d love to hear back from you. Please send your application, including your CV, your earliest possible starting date, and your most favorite song in the world, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, tell us where you’ve seen this job offer. Don’t hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions. Your contact person is Yvonne Domas.