As a coffee content creator you will be the voice of algrano. You will produce content for the blog, social networks and emails. You will become an expert in all aspect of the coffee supply chain. From the origin to the final customer, including trade and logistics. You will collaborate with product, sales, and coffee sourcing departments to position and promote the product in all digital channels. This is a part time or full-time position located in our head-office in Zurich, Switzerland. Your tasks will include:
- Work across different mediums, including our website, product, event collateral, email, social, and merchandise.
- Work closely with the product team to understand the best way to convey product functionality to current and prospective customers.
- Write powerful stories and engaging content about coffee origins and the way algrano empowers coffee growers and roasters.
- Media coverage of events and trips.
- Create and adapt visuals for digital and print.
- You’ll be the lead on all brand reviews ensuring that all communications internally as well as externally reflects our brand aesthetics and values.
You love coffee, not only you drink it on a daily basis, but you also know all specialty roasters in your city. You are ambitious and you want to further develop your marketing skills in order to grow and increase your responsibilities. You are eager to travel in Europe (on average once every two month) and in coffee producing countries (on average twice per year) to write stories about gowers and roasters.
Your experience, background and skills:
- Most important: You have a passion for coffee, you already produced content related to coffee for yourself or for your customers.
- You know what you want to achieve with content and you produce content that delivers on these goals.
- You have a background in anything that involves content creation from journalism to graphic designer.
- You have at least basic knowledge with Photoshop, Indesign, and Illustrator.
- You’re hands-on, flexible, curious to do things you have never done before and able to learn fast.
- You are eligible for a working visa in Switzerland.
Your strengths include:
- You have a creative thinking, you ensure that you can spot opportunities and test concepts.
- You know how to handle change. If plan A fails, you can rapidly adapt to plan B.
- You enjoy learning about coffee and you plan to become a specialist in this field.
Why work for algrano
- You will be part of a growing and talented team that is united around a mission
- Our rapid growth generates opportunities for ambitious team members looking for new challenges and responsibilities
- We’re dedicated but know that you also have a life. That’s why we offer flexible working hours, home office on Tuesdays or Thursdays and 5 weeks of holidays
- Amazing coffee for free, all day long
- Last but not least, we offer a competitive salary and participation in our stock option plan