Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Contorion, nu3, Lostmy.name and ZenMate.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
- Create a top-notch contact centre operation that delivers true customer intimacy to all our relevant segment through all touch points and channels
- Manage both the internal first line contact (team of 50+) as well as the second line contacts through an external call center
- Develop best in class practices and procedures across all channels (call, email, social, chat) whilst maximizing customer and contact ROI
- Define the customer strategy, working together and aligning this strategy with internal stakeholders
- Implement the vision in all the customer contact while ensuring a continuous and steady progress towards our customer engagement targets
- Work together with internal and external stakeholders to make improvements in our customer contact centre and address root causes of customer issues
- Decide-and deliver on the customer intimacy practices across the customer within Helloprint
- Develop our customer service agents in line with our customer promise and nurture an environment where they are able to excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Develop & proactively manage a set of customer focused KPI’s and compile timely accurate reports for the board
- You designed and implemented cutting edge structures and services to customers
- You have a minimum of 8 years of experience in managing a dynamic B2C contact centre across all channels
- You possess experience in managing a diverse customer set, like tailoring service levels to different customer segments based on tenure and/ or value, preferably in online retail or e-commerce
- You have experience of working with and excelling at driving change to affect NPS, customer satisfaction and customer lifetime value
- You have no problem with switching between strategic and tactical level and translate strategic and tactical targets to operational level
- You previously worked with Zendesk
- You are experienced in organizational change, ideally in a digital environment
- You like being creative, flexible but are result as well as quality driven
- You possess skills in stakeholder management and have strong influencer skills
- You communicate fluently in Spanish and English
- The possibility to learn and work at one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies in Holland. Winning the ‘Deloitte Fast 50 Rising Star Award 2016′ is a manifest of this growth
- Freedom & Responsibility: The believe in ownership, so you will have full responsibility and freedom to make sure you live up to your full potential. If you are willing to invest in your career, you will grow with lightning speed
- Great work environment: You will spend more time in the office then you will at home. So, let’s make it feel like your second one with Valencia’s best office spot at the ‘Plaza Canovas del Castillo” with own bar and Rooftop terrace
- Make friends: With offices in Rotterdam and Valencia and an international team over 18 nationalities, you will be part of multi-cultural and super open-minded team where everybody is open to making this an awesome experience by forming a warm and welcoming family
- Every day: Amazing (free) healthy breakfast, lunches and dinners, and home made by Juffrouw Janny. Meet her and you will love her
- A salary that matches your ambition
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application in English.