Do you believe that online gaming is a fascinating and extremely fast growing market?
Does working with the best game developers on the most successful games published on all major social networks and browser game portals around the globe sound like an amazing job opportunity to you?
Then become a part of Plinga – Europe’s leading publisher of social online games with a history of more than 100 games published on more than 3,000 networks and browser game portals, played by over 30 million users every month.
Join our truly international team at our head office in Berlin as a Customer Support Manager German in our Community Management and Support Team.
What will you do?
- You will actively provide users via e-mail with information by listing FAQs
- You will help via e-mail our customer base with their payment and technical issues
- You will organize Live QA, test our games and report bugs according to your findings
- You will plan, organize and manage online community events
- You will communicate via e-mail or chat with our external partners about in-game errors
What are your qualities?
- You can write in German at C2 level and are fluent (C1) in English, other languages, like for example Polish, represent an advantage
- You like games and social networks
- You bring basic knowledge of gaming sector and previous experience in Community Management are clear advantages
- You are available for 20 hours/week for at least six months (a longer term cooperation is preferred)
What do we offer?
- An ideal job with flexible working hours, a great atmosphere and an excellent work environment
- A beautiful, creative and truly international team
- Low hierarchies and the opportunity to make a real difference
- Explore your opportunities in one of Berlin’s start-ups, which is making waves in one of the most exciting industries that the new economy has to offer
- Be in Berlin, Europe’s most fascinating city, with low cost of living and high quality of life
We look forward to your application in English or German, including your cover letter, CV and relevant references.