We are recruiting on behalf of our partner Onefootball.
- Help building and maintaining cutting-edge infrastructure services.
- Support live monitoring and maintenance of Onefootball’s backend system.
- Utilise configuration management tools to monitor and automate processes.
- Troubleshoot issues across the entire stack – hardware, software, application and network.
- Be the general IT support for the office IT environment, i.e. Mac clients & Mac fileserver.
- Take care of technical documentation and specification.
Who we’re looking for
- You have several years of experience with managing services in Linux / Unix environments.
- You have strong experience with Amazon Web Services, in particular EC2, VPC, RDS, Route53 and a good knowledge of the overall AWS service portfolio.
- You are familiar with configuration management and provisioning software like Salt, Ansible or Buildbot / Travis.
- You know shell scripting and/or dynamic languages (Python, bash, tcsh).
- You have experience with setting up and maintaining various technologies such as Nginx, MySQL, Redis, Vagrant.
- Ideally, you are passionate about infrastructure services, new technologies, mobile apps and football.
Join us as DevOps Engineer and help us to bring Onefootball’s backend system to the next level.