CRCC Asia is a truly global company, with offices in the USA, UK, Australia, and three China offices. We provide students and graduates from around the world a platform to develop personally and professionally by facilitating work experience and internship programs in China, Japan, Vietnam and Manchester.
We’ve been running for 11 years and have a 7000+ alumni network of previous participants. We are proud to be the leading provider in the industry.
We are entering an exciting period of growth and are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager, based in our London office. We have a strong online presence and experience in marketing our programs through many online channels.
We are now looking to bring all our online capabilities under one roof and find an expert to assist, improve and source new platforms!
- Managing the company’s SEO and SEM strategies, budgets and implementation
- Developing and executing the global strategy for high quality applications for our programs
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Managing the budget and relationship with student/graduate-focused advertising platforms
- Working with the Branding & Social Media lead to leverage content such as testimonials, blogs, and videos that engage with website visitors, lower bounce rate and deliver strong online applications and sales
- Create and optimise email marketing campaigns
- Working with Operations and Admissions teams to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Keeping the company up to date with new technology and trends
- You have new ideas (from best practice or innovation) and take an experiment-led approach: you try new things, track/measure them and quickly work out which ones work
- You’re self-sufficient: you know (or can quickly learn) everything you need for doing digital marketing yourself – give us evidence of something you’ve taught yourself.
- Experience of managing marketing campaigns, ideally targeting students- this can include working with student focused advertising platforms or similar channels
- Experience in using Google Analytics to inform strategy
- Familiarity of SEO techniques and optimising Google Adword campaigns
- Previous experience with Zoho CRM and/or ZohoCampaigns (Advantageous, but not essential)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Great communication skills, fluent spoken English and excellent grammar
How to apply:
Send your CV/Resume (Video Resume, online portfolios etc are welcome!), highlighting relevant experience, skills and training to email@example.com
You must have existing right to work in the UK
Please apply ASAP, candidates will be considered on a rolling basis