Love working on innovative digital products within an international environment? Have outstanding product design skills and a highly hands-on attitude? Want to help bringing a fast-growing company to the next level with your industry experience and drive? Then you’re exactly who we’re looking for in our offices in Beirut and/ or Vienna!
Medicus is an AI-based platform that explains and interprets medical reports and health data, turning numbers into meaningful insights. Medicus works with healthcare companies to deliver smart features and insights to both doctors -in terms of smart testing and diagnosis support -and to patients in the form of visual and interactive reports, powering continuous healthcare and coaching across all digital platforms. Medicus is based in Vienna with offices in Berlin, Paris & Beirut.
- Support our Head of Product with the development and iteration of the product roadmap, based on a profound understanding ofMedicus’strategic and competitive position
- Draft, ideate, scope, prototype, and design innovative products, solutions and product features in close collaboration with our product team
- Partner with all product stakeholders (management, product, business, tech and research teams) to create epics, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Coordinate with our Head of Product to prioritize stories, and with the development teams to review story completions
- Leverage and integrate consumer research, usability studies, and market studies into product requirements to drive consumer delight
- Define, measure, and analyze key product success metrics
- Maximize efficiency in a fast-paced, evolving environment and deliver creative solutions
- Work collaboratively within iterative agile and sequential waterfall programs and projects
- Serve as the day to day decisionmaker and provides continual guidance for the execution teamYour profile
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Product or Digital Design, or equivalent work experience
- You bring 3-4years of relevant experience in digital product design, preferably in a highly dynamic environment
- You’re a master of best-practice design software, such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- You enjoy working with and building modern solution architectures and the technical designs of complex mobile and web applications•Creativity, strategic thinking and details-oriented work approach can be considered as your core strengths
- Your excellent time management skills and solution-oriented mindset allow you to excel at managing several projects at a time
- You fearless of unknown terrain and embrace challenges joyfully
- You’re comfortable working with remote and internationally spread teams
- Your English is fluent, the fluency in an additional language (preferably German, French or Arabic) is a plus
What we offer:
- You’re part of an international, fast-growing and forward-thinking health tech company that aims to modernize the way we think about health
- You get the freedom to execute your own ideas from the first day on. We do not only accept but expect your contribution to the bigger picture
- You work with an international team with many years of experience building companies and products with great user experience
- You’ll get an attractive compensation package
- You’ll be working in an environment that aims to accelerate your professional and personal growth
Please send your English application (CV, cover letter, relevant references) to firstname.lastname@example.org.