Would you like to join our energetic team? We are seeking a results-driven Director of Business Development to join our world leader startup. The individual in this role would provide appropriate product solutions for our customers and nurture them through our purchase flow from start to finish. Candidates should prioritize customer care, acquisition, and company profitability. The successful candidate will take over the business development and sales initiative, instituting new techniques and strategies that will increase revenue and position us as the leading cyber security company. We’re looking for a creative but budget-conscious professional who can both take and give direction. He or she will work closely with our CFO and CEO to achieve the desired metrics. Successful candidates will be responsible for UK, USA and Europe sales.
Our vision is to become world leaders in providing SOC solutions to the SMB sector.
Our company status
We are a pre-revenue and pre-sales startup in stealth mode with an innovative technology and service platform, you will be responsible for growing the entire sales channels and business from day 0.
Our company team
Our team is made up of veterns in cyber security from FAANG companies.
Reward is based on a mix of cash, equity and commissions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Learn the technical details concerning how our cyber security platform works and what problems it solves for our clients
- Generate and qualify leads.
- Schedule sales appointments and activities
- Promote products/services to new and existing customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of new and existing customers
- Close sales by means of excellent customer service and salesmanship
- Create new marketing and sales strategies
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships to to prolong customer lifetime value
- Identify areas where we can improve customer satisfaction and repeat business, then communicate those issues and possible solutions to upper management.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Prioritize and/or escalate client questions and concerns to increase client satisfaction
- Source and develop client referrals
- Track personal appointments, status reports, and sales
- Meet or exceed sales goals and quotas on a monthly and quarterly basis
Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Aptitude for negotiation and persuasion
- Highly motivated, determined, and target driven
- Proven track record in the sales environment.
- Ability to meet and exceed monthly sales quota
- Ability to create and deliver client presentations
- Expert in time management and personal organization
- Familiarity with project management solutions
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but may accept relevant experience. IT related degrees a plus. MBA a plus
- Familiarity with US and UK sales regulations is preferable.
- Experience selling to MSP providers, SMB IT companies, Financial sector is a plus
- Experience selling SOC/MDR/MSSP solutions is a plus