Email Marketing & CRM Specialist
We are a decentralized ICO Venture Capital Fund investing in disruptive Blockchain/Crypto projects. We provide companies with $0.5M – $1.5M in venture capital financing, Blockchain incubation and global compliant ICO execution. In doing so we provide trust, confidence and recurring income to ICO crowd investors for their investments in scalable blockchain projects.
As the Email Marketing & CRM Specialist you will be responsible for defining and executing on the email marketing activation/retention strategy, ensuring effective delivery of email communication, and lead all aspects of the CRM & Email funnel management to achieve targets.
- Coordinate with marketing team to plan, design and launch effective email marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute email promotional plans and lead generation tactics.
- Execution of email marketing activities: email campaign set up, email database
segmentation, ensuring the right newsletters are sent to the right segments.
- Develop and maintain an email segmentation and deployment calendar.
- Understand customer behaviors and characteristics to optimize email marketing
performance, by analyzing, mining, and reporting on customer data.
- Design and run email marketing campaigns with A/B testing.
- Proactively monitor email marketing KPIs (open rates, click-through rates,
conversion rates, etc.) and continuously improve email marketing campaigns.
- Manage the sales funnel and improve conversions at each stage: new lead >>
active lead >> first time customer >> repeat customer >> VIP customer.
- Regularly analyze data to develop actionable hypotheses and conclusions.
- Create weekly and monthly reports for CRM activities, detailing your findings
and then communicate those insights to senior management.
- 3+ years online marketing experience, specifically email marketing & CRM involving lead generation, customer segmentation, activation and retention.
- Excellent understanding of direct marketing best practices and analytics.
- Ability to develop and implement retention marketing strategies and assess
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw on analysis and formulate solutions.
- Knowledge of evaluating marketing and commercial ROI, conversion funnel
analysis and optimization. Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Experience with Mailchimp or similar enterprise Email Marketing System.
- A healthy mix of analytical and creative skills, with a strong bias towards getting
stuff done. Growth Hacker mindset!
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail are essential.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and work to deadlines.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance and demonstrate self-starter qualities.
- Excellent English communication (verbal and written).
Why join CentrumCoin?
- Be a part of the Crypto/Blockchain and ICO Revolution.
- Work with highly intelligent and driven people who display a high degree of
initiative, motivation and flexibility.
- Work in an entrepreneurial setting that supports openness to innovative ideas.
- Get exposure to various career opportunities within the organization.
The position can be based either in Budapest or Moscow.
Send your CV and Cover Letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Email Marketing Specialist” and state why you’re best suited for the job.
We are looking to hire immediately.