Divimove is Europe’s industry leader in the online video world, a media company that is part of FremantleMedia and belongs to the RTL Group. Founded in 2012, our multicultural team of more than 100 people creates innovative online video content for leading international brands. Additionally, Divimove manages the largest social influencer network in Europe with over 1,200 partners in France, Italy, Germany, the Netherlands, Poland and Spain. At Divimove you can find creatives, thinkers and doers from more than 20 different nations.
We collaborate as a team to shape the future of online video. We develop sustainable entertainment careers that enable social influencers to become an own brand across all digital platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat.
• In-house online video creative agency ‘Brandboost by Divimove’ enables brands to boost their business with the power of online video.
• ‘Divimove Network’ enables social influencers to turn their passion into a profession.
• ‘Divimove Media’ develops artists of a new generation, releases music, books and organizes live events.
VideoDays – Europe’s biggest gathering of social influencers is also part of Divimove. The event attracts more than 15,000 visitors.
Our headquarters in Berlin are accompanied by our offices in exciting cities such as Amsterdam, Milan, Madrid and Paris.
Creative Copywriter/Concepter (English speaking)
As a Creative Copywriter/Concepter (English speaking) you are an important part of the Creative Team. Your mission is to develop creative concepts and write copy for the video content of the advertising campaigns that we construct for our clients. You will be responsible for responding to the briefings from our potential clients with the development of ideas that grab the attention of their target audience.
From time to time you will also join our Business Developers in pitching your great ideas to our clients. For bigger campaigns, you will additionally oversee the productions of your ideas, making sure that your vision will guide the outcome.
Besides you will support our PR department in the development of creative copy across multiple channels, like newsletters and Social Media. Together you will develop a consistent tone of voice and enhance the linguistic quality across all corporate communication (internal, external).
Skills and Qualifications required
• You have a university degree in Marketing/Communication, Media, Creative Writing, Journalism or similar.
• You have experience in copywriting; an advertising agency background is a strong plus.
• You are a creative mind and understand the competitive landscape in the field of Social Media, online video in particular.
• You know how to back up innovational creative concept through research and benchmarking.
• You are able to sell your ideas and concepts, you’re a source of inspiration and want to make things happen.
• You have a passion for the written word with impeccable spelling and grammar.
• You have the sensitivity and empathy to create appealing and emotional copy and tell stories that leave their mark.
• You are highly creative, imaginative and innovative.
• You are able to meet deadlines in a timely manner, and to fight creative blocks.
• You are familiar with internal and external corporate communication.
• You have excellent English language skills.
What you can expect
• An exciting challenge in an extraordinary multicultural work environment.
• Be part of Europe’s industry leader in the online video world.
• The chance to develop your own ideas and bring them to life.
• Unique projects and working with great and highly demanded products such as online video.
• Integration in a highly qualified, successful and ambitious team with an amazing team spirit.
• Space for self-initiatives, learning opportunities and responsibility.
• Opportunity to create big projects for big brands, and push the limits of what’s possible.
To apply for this job please send your CV, portfolio/work examples, cover letter and reference(s) to Daria Hamulska, job(at)divimove.com, and let us know your first possible starting date.
Please send us your application in English only.