Algrano is a Swiss tech and coffee startup that changes the global trade of coffee. We have set ourselves an ambitious goal: to revolutionise the centuries old coffee trade industry and make it transparent and digital. Through the Algrano online platform, coffee growers promote and sell their coffees straight to roasters in Europe without worrying about the logistics. Awarded at our launch in 2015 as the best innovation by the European Coffee Industry Association, we currently count more than 1’000 growers and roasters from all over the world. Backed by a strong investors’ network our vision is to become the key direct coffee trading platform.
As an Executive Assistant, you will be a facilitator for the company and ensure that internal operations are as smooth as possible. You will work closely with the management (Raphael, Gilles, and Christian).
Your main tasks will include:
- Public relations: You act as the first point of contact for the company. You are responsible for communication with customers, suppliers, partners, investors, the press and public.
- Accounting: You collect debtors and creditors, and share it with the accounting company.
- Secretary of the board of directors and the management team: you organize weekly, quarterly and annual, management, board and shareholder meetings. You collect agenda items, send invitations, and summarize decisions taken independently in minutes written in English.
- HR: You are the representative for all employees, you know the staff regulations by heart, and you administer the internal HR tools. You help set up new joiners to the team, you make them feel welcome.
- General administrative duties.
You work independently, and take initiatives daily. You are detail-oriented, loyal, and proactive. Additionally, your strengths include:
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
Your experience, background and skills include:
- Proven work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Knowledge of corporate governance and compliance
- Confident with cloud office software such as Google Docs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in English (at least C1) and in German (at least C1)
- You are eligible for a working visa in Switzerland.
Why work with algrano
- You will be part of a growing and talented team that is united around a mission.
- Our rapid growth generates opportunities for ambitious team members looking for new challenges and responsibilities.
- We are dedicated, but offer flexible working hours and 5 weeks of holidays for 100% employees.
- You will enjoy amazing coffee for free, all day long.
- You will be part of a movement to change a centuries-old industry and empower coffee growers all over the world!