BaseCase is a Software-as-a-Service company with offices in Berlin and New York.
Our team of 45 employees from over 20 nations worldwide unites an international spirit and the passion to work together on a common goal. Together we produce the leading customer engagement platform created exclusively for the life sciences industry. With our suite of SaaS products, pharmaceutical and medtech companies can engage more effectively with payers, healthcare providers and healthcare professionals, using personalized, interactive mobile content.
BaseCase is celebrating its 10-years’ anniversary this year – we stand for tradition combined with a start-up mentality.
For our HQ in central Berlin we are currently looking for a passionate Executive Assistant / Office Manager who is curious to learn and grow with us in the areas Business Operations, Administration and Human Resources.
You will be responsible for
- being the first point of contact for the team and management
- being an active part of making clients, candidates and visitors feel welcome in our office space and providing a feel-good atmosphere for everyone in the team
- managing relationships with local, national and international suppliers
- keeping the office supplies in stock and encouraging everyone to follow our office rules so that the office space is respected, clean and safe
- supporting the Finance department in preparatory accounting and smaller projects
- supporting the HR department in recruitment, hiring and employee data maintenance
- giving event support by managing marketing preparations, logistics and business travels
- organizing daily business administration as well as managing executive responsibilities for our CEOs and all members of the team
- helping to improve our structures and processes with new ideas and self-initiative
We are looking for you if you
- are fluent in English, and have good command of the German language
- are not scared of working with MS Office and email correspondence on a day to day base
- like to be efficient, well organized and keen on maintaining the best possible time management
- are a team player, open to new responsibilities and challenges
- are an energetic and positive person who likes to create a happy and inspiring environment for your colleagues and everyone visiting our office
- have a legal permit that allows you to work with us in Berlin, Germany
- Public transport subsidy
- A modern office space in central Berlin with after work lounge and foosball table
- Regular team events, Friday get-togethers and a beautiful crowd of talented people
- Special offers for gym membership and regular health prevention courses
- Flexible working hours as well as snacks and fruits for a healthy work environment
We enjoy what we do and we’re looking for you to join our team.
Submit your application through our website, and please include salary expectations as well as your possible start date.