Lindera, a Rheingau Founders Venture, is looking for an Entrepreneur in Residence.
Join this data science team and reshape the industry by building the next horizon of eHealth innovation.
Lindera envisions a holistic elderly care: Based on machine learning approaches and psychological-statistical methods the eHealth startup has developed a new product for seniors to effectively prevent injuries, to relieve relatives and personalize care. In fact, the treatment of seniors’ injuries is one of the fastest growing medical services and the eHealth venture operates in a billion Euro market. With its innovative product, the startup already won customers such as AOK or German Red Cross and is backed by well-known investors.
You can join the team and be part of the journey in disrupting the care industry and helping millions of affected people.
As part of the team you will be closely working with the two founders and get the opportunity to tackle wide ranging, strategic projects. You will be responsible for finance and operations: From designing our scorecard and preparing investment meetings to building scalable processes and driving growth.
- You are ready to drive strategic projects that have an immediate impact on the company’s growth rate
- You are involved in fundraising activities: negotiations, due diligence and preparing the required financial data and documents
- You are in control of internal cost controlling, cash management and the monitoring as well as the optimization of KPIs
- You support the funding team by modeling different scenarios in terms of pricing, and product offerings
- You operations, make adjustments as necessary and drive the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business objectives
- You develop and implement the company’s scorecard
- You provide timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition to internal and external stakeholder
- You are responsible for the consolidated monthly and annual financial statements according to HGB and IFRS in cooperation with tax consultants and accountants
- 1-3 years’ experience in an operational / finance role with team and budget responsibility
- An outstanding Master’s degree / MBA from a top university in business or technical studies
- Background in business consulting (McKinsey, BCG etc.), finance, M&A or in a startup financial or operating role
- You are an entrepreneur at heart: Startup experienced and excited about growing and scaling a business
- Analytical mind, process and number driven
- Effective and persuasive communication skills, both internally as well as with external partners
- Strong project management skills and drive for execution with endurance, flexibility and high performance
- Advanced computer and business intelligence skills, in particular excellent knowledge of Excel and BI tools
- Experience with health, insurance or elderly care products and services or at least passion for the industry
- Fluent BOTH in German and English
WHAT WE OFFER
A growth role in an eHealth startup with an innovative product and financially backed by well-known investors
- An attractive remuneration and the opportunity to start as a Rheingau EiR
- Building and growing an eHealth company and a disruptive product
- Immediate responsibility to leave your imprint: Full scope of action within your area
- Room for new ideas and personal growth: Follow your aspiration and proactively shape your career
- Access to a great network of successful entrepreneurs and investors
- Startup spirit: Flat hierarchies, open communication and an international and highly motivated team, regular team activities and events outside of work