Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €220m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organisational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Contorion, nu3, Lostmy.name and ZenMate.
For our A-Team we are looking to fill the following position as soon as possible
Finance Manager (m/f)
- Take over the responsibility for the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for all corporations of the Project A Group (in close collaboration with our accounting and the CFO)
- Support the development of our cost center accounting and the annual budget planning
- Manage and develop our employee bonus scheme
- Support the ongoing development and improvement of our finance and controlling systems
- Advise the managing directors regarding specific economic questions and financial topics
- You have successfully completed a business degree, ideally with a focus on controlling or a similar relevant qualification
- You gained several years of experience in an auditing company or in an ecommerce focused company in the areas of finance and controlling
- You are familiar with IFRS and the German Commercial Code
- You have excellent MS Office and Datev skills
- You combine strong analytical skills and a high level of performance orientation
- You are characterized by a solution-oriented and independent working method
- You communicate fluently in German and English
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- You will have the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
- You will work independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- You will work at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- You will benefit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.