We are looking for a Financial Associate Trainee with the desire to learn, love of the online space and an affinity for financial data. The trainee’s efforts will help manage the financial side of a startup and will take responsibility from the first day. Additionally tasks include KPI monitoring and analyses and develop methods for improvement.Here at Medlanes you have the opportunity to take responsibility over your own assignments, and to work closely with the founders to track and manage important financial projects.
We are looking for a motivated individual (m/f) who wants to take an active role in the following process:
Be the first point of contact to finance-related requests within the team as well as with external contacts, such as the tax advisor or the tax office. (B2 german skills required)
Perform functions that include billing, due payment of invoices and refunds, accounting control (incl. updating liquidity forecast)
Create financial reports (e.g. BWA)
Participate in setting up a system of Internal budgeting and KPIs
Depending on your motivation and skills we offer you to become the CFO
Who we are looking for:
- You have strong data analysis skills and a good knowledge of Excel.
- Understanding the needs of a tech startup
- You love to work with numbers and can easily draw solid conclusions from data
- You are able to obtain fast solutions while working independently
- Handling multiple tasks and deadlines is no problem for you.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good German and English skills complete your profile.
What we offer:
- You work directly with decision makers and have an impact on the organization
- You experience an excellent learning culture
- You are part of a young and enthusiasticteam with direct contact to the founders
- You work in the startup center of Berlin with the great opportunity to gain experience and kick-off your career
We are constantly looking for great talent and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team. Are you up for the next challenge?
Office:Oranienstrasse 185, Berlin-Kreuzberg
Start:Position available now
Duration:minimum 6 months
You think you’re the one we are looking for? Send us your English or German application (CV+Cover Letter) with your earliest start date to firstname.lastname@example.org and where you found our job posting. Your contact person is Erik Stoffregen. We are excited to get to know you!