At ResearchGate, we connect the world of science and make research open for all.
Working with us offers you the chance to use your knowledge and technical expertise to change science for the better, and you’ll be doing it as part of a dynamic team that hails from all over the globe. Come join us, and make an immediate impact.
As an FP&A Manager you will contribute to the optimization of FP&A practices within our fast-growing company by leading the development and optimization of processes, systems, controls and analytic frameworks along the way. Your role will add significant value to the company not only through your contribution to company-wide planning processes and reviews, but also through the performance of ad-hoc analysis to inform senior and C-level management decisions.
- Oversee and manage continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting and development plans.
- Proactively collaborate with the company’s departmental heads to ensure and streamline the timely curation of quantitative data that will enable forecasting our budgets, payroll and overall financial performance.
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Develop financial models and analysis to support strategic initiatives.
- Continuously improve and optimize FP&A practices in a manner that is scalable and in line with the overall direction of the company.
- Prepare presentations to board of directions and senior management.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Develop and prepare business model analysis and unit economics.
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in several strategic initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- 3+ years of progressive experience in financial planning and business analysis, budgeting and forecasting.
- Experience in Corporate Finance, Venture Capital and/or growing digital companies a plus.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Mathematically inclined and numbers-oriented.
- Ability to make fact based decisions and suggestions based on the interpretation of financial data (including financial statements, payroll budgeting, key financial ratios, valuation models and techniques.
- Ability to summarize and communicate complex topics in a simple manner.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Consensus builder, with a demonstrated ability to both work with and lead teams.
- Ability to prioritize workload and perform in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- High degree of proficiency with MS Access and PowerPoint and Excel; experience involving extensive work with complex worksheets.
- Experience with Salesforce and HR management platforms a plus.
- High energy, high ownership of work product and dedication and commitment to driving results.
- Native-level German speaker with a strong proficiency (fluent) in English.
How to apply
Simply send your CV plus your possible start date to email@example.com. You will be hearing from us soon!