Linkfire is the number #1 marketing tool for the creative and entertainment industry. We work with the biggest names in the music industry and route 60+ Million fans every month to the music they love.
We are expanding our team in Copenhagen and are looking for a talented front-end developer with a passion for working with Vue.js.
You will join a company with roots and heart in music. We’re a team of 50+ developers, engineers, product managers, and more, drawn from every corner of the globe. The common denominator?
Music—we live and breathe the stuff.
Working as a Front-End Developer @ Linkfire:
We are currently seeking a passionate front-end developer to join one of our full-stack development teams. Our teams are each in charge of their own product and consist of dedicated front-end developers, back-end developers, Design and UX.
The front-end stack for all our consumer-facing work is a healthy mix of SASS, Vue.js, vanilla JS and back-end generated markup. All our choices are made in the spirit of performance and maintainability.
As a Front-End Developer at Linkfire, you will get the chance to take one of the front seats in shaping our products and your work has direct exposure and impact on the over 60+ Million fans that we route every month. We are wishing for you to take a vital role in our decision making and to be an outspoken and constructive contributor to our team. We are trained and passionate about working in SCRUM by the book and are happy to pass this way of working on to you.
We are looking for a colleague with ideas and opinions on how to improve and further develop our products and components and that is eager to develop features which integrate seamlessly with our scalable system. You are passionate about finding solutions to non-standard challenges and feel motivated by discovering suitable answers to our client’s needs.
- You’ll be working in a full-stack development team that focuses on building and maintaining Linkfire’s iconic user-facing components.
- Contribute to our company’s coding standards and testing, and cross-team knowledge sharing
- Be willing and able to do code review and testing within the team, and contribute in the decision making of front-end implementations and optimizations
- Code optimization and refactoring when needed
- Report any issues you find
- Stay updated on the field of front-end development through attending company training as well as self-education
Abilities and Skills:
- +5 years of Front-end development
- Experience with Responsive Web design and performance optimizations for mobile browsers
- Experienced in unit testing own code. Experience with integration testing is an advantage.
- Driven by taking on responsibility and experienced in taking the lead on the development
- Strong execution skills and excellent team player
- Comfortable with working in an international environment and fluent in English
- Being familiar with the Scrum framework is a plus
We’re a passionate team of music techies on a mission to make music consumption easier for fans, labels, and artists. The music industry is transforming constantly, the market is fragmented and split across many different platforms and services.
Physical sales are going down. Legal downloads and in particular streaming are gaining momentum.
The transformation will continue and the years to come will be very interesting. We want to contribute to the transformation by bringing music and fans closer. Not inside music services, but outside where fans and artists engage. Our approach is to index digital music across music services and provide smart links that route fans directly to the music regardless of their location or which player or platform they use.
It’s complex. We make it simple.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to create the must-have product for the music industry and ensure that every month over 60+ Million music fans worldwide get the best experience
- A truly international spirit, with over 20+ different nationalities working together in our office
- An open, informal entrepreneurial startup working environment
- You’re always learning new things and no two days are alike
- Great working location, company lunch, cool Friday bars, awesome concerts in the office, and much more.
Is that you? If so, submit your application in English and optionally a GitHub link and we’ll be in touch!