We offer the opportunity to work on state-of-the-art technology stacks and a global, financial-technology product vision. We organize our teams using the concepts of Dual-track Agile (Scrum) methodologies and expect candidates to be ready to contribute across product discovery, development, optimization, QA and continuous integration.
Our recruitment process starts with an on-line coding test and includes up to approx. 4 interviews.
Strict adherence to Confidentiality, Intellectual Property and Non-Compete clauses is expected.
- Mastery of advanced JS, HTML, and CSS
- Active interest in reading-up on the latest JS frameworks and libraries such as React, Flux, D3, Leaflet, WebGL, and more
- Demonstrable experience (3 years or more) in engineering real-world web applications of medium-to-large scope and complexity (experience with websites is not really relevant); FinTech experience welcome
- Solid technical design and architecture knowledge
- Familiarity with cloud computing and how to optimally configure and tune web stack in the cloud
- A keen eye for interaction design and finishing touches; passion for building intuitive web interfaces that present data in compelling ways
- Speed in understand business and building working UI (e.g. prototypes)
- Substantial experience with Agile/SCRUM, including experience as SCRUM master
- Ability to work effectively with remote teams (e.g. experience with Slack)
- Great attitude towards work and people; amazing ability to get stuff done, a sense of urgency and ownership over the product
- Masters or Bachelors university degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (company’s working language)
- Competitive salary and up to 10% or 15% bonus (depending on seniority)
- Opportunity to work in a young, driven team with an exciting, global vision in the highly entrepreneurial domain of Shipping
- Fun and well equipped work environment