- Identify potential partners (corporations, foundations, and governmental) and develop and write high quality proposals in English and German
- Contribute to our fundraising strategy by monitoring funding opportunities and developing outreach initiatives
- Maintain and further develop our partner network by assisting in creating a strong fundraising message in line with Kiron’s mission
- Represent Kiron at networking events & partner meetings and collaborate closely with our communication team in campaign work, draft sales material and pitches before presenting them to potential and current partners
- You have successfully completed your university degree in a relevant field and have a track record of effective fundraising results
- Ideally, you have an active network (governments, corporates, and/or international foundations)
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English and are a natural networker
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and excellent strategic thinking in order to plan and implement Kiron’s fundraising strategy
- You are highly motivated, adaptable and stress-resistant
- You share our vision of free and democratic access to higher education for refugees and disadvantaged communities worldwide and are motivated to support its financial stability through your fundraising efforts
- The chance to work independently in a dynamic, international, and interdisciplinary team of an innovative and fast-paced social startup
- The opportunity to shape the financial future of an innovative educational provider with your drive and initiative as the crucial link between Kiron and our partner network
- Flexible working hours, 30 vacation days & a generous home office policy
Ready to join our mission?
Send your application via email with the subject “FD + your name”. Include your cover letter, CV and possible starting date in English or German in a single PDF file until 07.10.2019 to Camila Sarmanho.