SMeet Communications GmbH, based in Berlin, develops and operates the established 3D gaming platform www.smeet.com. With more than 28 million users, designing their own avatars and 3D spaces, watching videos together, playing against each other and chatting with each other, we are Europe’s largest 3D social chat game and represented in over 20 countries.
What will you do?
· You will assist our Game Designer and our Art Team in developing and optimizing new content & features
· You will do compilation of texts, images and translations
· You will have a creative involvement in the development of new game content
· You will work closely with several departments
What are your qualities?
· You have education in Game Design or in the area of Game Balancing (preferably online/social)
· Previous work experiences in Game Design is a plus
· You have an international mind set and excellent English speaking & writing skills
· You have experiences with Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
· You work self-organized, on time, detail-oriented and proactive
· You have a positive attitude and are a team player
What do we oiffer?
· Low hierarchies and direct communication channels
· An ideal internship with flexible working hours, a lot of personal responsibility and development possibilities
· A young, creative and truly international team
· A great atmosphere and an excellent work environment
· Engaging and fun team events
· Free breakfast and a fruit flatrate
· A cool location right in the heart of Berlin
We look forward to receiving your online application in English and/or German, including your cover letter, CV, relevant references and preferences with regards to your general availability.