AMORELIE is an online shop for the love lives of couples and singles. It was founded in early 2013 and since then has grown into one of the most recognizable new lifestyle brands in Germany. AMORELIE sells lingerie, love toys, accessories and more for a more fulfilled, happier and healthier love life. A successful Berlin start-up with 100 employees and an energetic, love-filled culture, we are continuously looking for outstanding talent to join our young and dynamic team.
Your role and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for leading our product team and own a core element of Amorelie – our website
- You will be responsible for the most exciting UX challenge in ecommerce! To sell our products there is no best-practice – yet!
- You craft a compelling vision for our product and understand what makes it commercially viable
- Based on in-depth analysis you conceive improvements and features for the website and you implement them with all stakeholders and developers in an agile and customer centered environment
- Conversion rate focus while offering an outstanding user experience is equally important to you
- You are owning your projects and always pushing for a fast implementation in cooperation with the relevant departments (e.g. IT, Graphics, BI)
Your strengths and qualifications:
- You successfully passed your studies in economic science, marketing, communication or another related subject area
- You understand the technologies that drive our commercial agenda — while always keeping the customer’s point of view at top of mind
- You have outstanding analytical skills and experienced usage of analytics- and testing tools
- You also take a hands-on approach to product discovery, user research, storytelling and backlog prioritization
- You get things done, make sound decisions under pressure, and resolve issues effectively
- You are experienced in leading a team – people enjoy working with you because you communicate well and evoke optimism, even when you’re delivering difficult news
- You have basic web technology skills (HTML/CSS/JS/PHP)
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken)
What’s In It For You:
- An international team with highly motivated colleagues and an honest feedback culture
- Challenging projects with plenty of room for your creative input
- Enormous professional development possibilities with our key investors, the ProSiebenSat.1 Media SE
- Further benefits such as language courses and special travel offers
- …and, of course, exclusive discounts on our sensual assortment
Amorelie Fast Facts:
- Founded in 2012 by Sebastian Pollok and Lea-Sophie Cramer
- Since 2015, ProSiebenSat.1 SE has been a 75% shareholder in AMORELIE
- AMORELIE is the market leading online shop in DACH for the love life
- Active in 5 countries (DACH, France, Belgium)
- AMORELIE stocks an expertly selected range of products and has its own in-house brands
- AMORELIE aims to attract women, men and open-minded couples between 20 and 50 years
Take a look at www.amorelie.com
Sound Like A Challenge?
Please send us your CV and further references with your salary expectations and earliest possible starting point to Mareike.