Human Resources Internship
Sector: Human Resources
Length: 3 Months
Location: Central London
SHAREIGHT is an innovative social shopping app, specifically designed and built for mobile devices. Our aim is to make shopping simple on mobile.
Find out more about us here:
Our blog: //blog.shareight.com/
We are looking for young, enthusiastic interns who are interested in being part of the new mobile world. Our internships start as a three-month package in our studio offices alongside our lovely team.
We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about HR to assist in further developing SHAREIGHT’s recruitment strategy. Learn how we attract talent, from checking profiles, through to interviewing candidates. Develop your people management skills by working with managers to help them hit their targets. Learn about employment law and how to set up HR administrative systems. Be part of our progressive approach to HR.
Current team goals:
Here’s a flavour of the type of activities we are currently working on:
· Talent acquisition
· Screening Linkedin database to locate potential candidates
· Conducting Internet research to obtain relevant information
· Creating appropriate templates for contacting candidates
· Arranging interviews with candidates
· Implementing and updating our internal database
· Writing job adverts
· Posting adverts on relevant platforms, websites and social media
· Researching new job sites for posting adverts
· Updating SHAREIGHT career page content
The ideal candidate will have:
· Strong people skills
· Excellent written English
· Relevant degree preferable
· Any previous HR experience preferable
· A sense of humour
· Can-do attitude
This is a voluntary position; however allowable expenses will be covered.