Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Kry, nu3, Wonderbly and ZenMate.
We are looking for:
A new team member for our A-Team.
- Responsibility for the recruitment process of interns and working students
- Use of your creativity for the creation of job postings
- Selection of suitable recruiting channels based of predefined KPIs
- Collaboration on interesting projects like the development of our employer branding strategy
- Support of our talent acquisition team in all kinds of administrative related work
- Cross departmental cooperation in order to ensure the best recruitment process possible
- Ideally you are currently enrolled as a student in business administration or in a related field
- You have an affinity for IT and are eager to expand your technical knowledge
- You are an expert in handling the common MS office applications
- You persuade with your creativity and you strive to implement your ideas
- You work in an independent, structured and responsible manner and are open to new ideas and ways of thinking
- You have a positive attitude and appreciate clear communication
- You communicate fluently in German and English
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- You will have the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
- You will work independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- You will work at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- You will benefit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.