nu3 is the leading provider of intelligent nutrition since 2011. We’re offering the right products and solutions to help our customers become more healthy and athletic.
In Berlin, our team of 100 employees develop premium products that fit into healthy diet, fitness and weight management. In addition to our own successful nu3 products in the categories superfoods, fitness and health, we are offering a wide selection of well-known brands for a balanced diet.
What you’ll do
- Design and implementation of stand-alone projects in the areas of Online Marketing, Category Management, Pricing, Brand Development and Offline Sales Development
- Support the Director Southern Europe with analyses of various KPIs
- Market and competitor analyses to prepare recommendations for the (Project) Management
- Identification and approach of potential customers and partners
Who you are
- You are a student of economics, business administration or enrolled within a related field
- You have good analytical, organizational and communicational skills
- You are decisive, creative, pragmatic and used to work independently in dynamic contexts
- You are confident in working with MS Office, especially with Excel
- You have a great affinity for internet related matters as well as for numbers
- You can communicate fluently in Italian and either German or English
What we offer
- A 6 months internship starting in July
- A comprehensive insight into an ambitious e-commerce company
- Possibility to contribute your own ideas and take on responsibility
- An office in the European metropolis Berlin
- Daily fresh fruits, vegetables, cereals and products from our shop
- Various trainings of the nu3 academy as integral part of our employee development
- Team-building events, staff discount and free sports activities
How to apply
Send us your application via https://nu3gmbh-jobs.personio.de/job/79529?_pc=6433#apply. Your contact person is Constanze.