We are looking for an energetic and proactive intern in the area of business and investment analysis and for strategic projects (deal pipeline, portfolio company growth, M&A and fundraising). You should have a strong interest in the ICT sector and in venture capital. Duration of internship is at least 6 months. The position is paid.
- Analyze and evaluate startup business plans and establish contact with founders
- Analyze markets, competitors and trends
- Participate in consulting and company building projects
- Network within the Berlin startup scene, e.g. attend events
- Evaluate KPI-reports in our portfolio
- Create company presentations
- Perform daily administrative support
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Business, Economics, Engineering or related quantitative field
- Prior experience in Consulting, Investment Banking, VC/PE, Corporate Finance, Controlling, Accounting and/or at a Tech startup
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint. Knowledge of VBA preferred
- Experience in managing social media networks is a plus
- Very good knowlegde of German AND English (both are working languages)!
- Keen insights into the startup world at the intersection of Venture Capital and Consulting
- Direct collaboration with Managing Partners
- Challenging tasks and chances to showcase your ability to work independently
If you are interested in gaining practical work experience in the VC sector and startup consulting and if you enjoy working in a small team with flat hierarchies and a high level of freedom to bring in and develop your own ideas, please send us your full application in German or English. Please note that proficiency in German (level B1/B2 or higher) is a must to be considered for the position.
The exact starting date depends on prior arrangement, but you should be able to start in January/February.
We are looking forward to your application!