Do you believe that online gaming is a fascinating and extremely fast growing market?
Does working with the best game developers on the most successful games published on all major social networks and browser game portals around the globe sound like an amazing job opportunity to you?
Then become a part of Plinga – Europe’s leading publisher of social online games with a history of more than 100 games published on more than 3,000 networks and browser game portals, played by over 30 million users every month
Join our truly international team at our head office in Berlin as a Jr. Monetization & Project Manager.
What will you do?
- You will schedule the integration and release of social games by coordinating with various teams within the company
- You will optimize live operations, track game performance based on given KPIs and suggest improvements
- You will assist in creating a monetization strategy, execute promotions accordingly to improve game performance, and monitor & analyze your actions
- You will communicate with games developers from across the world in a professional way
- You will stay on top of the gaming industry trends and ensure continuous innovation in your area
What are your qualities?
- You recently obtained a degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or a related discipline
- You possess at least 1-2 years of work experience, including internships, preferably in the gaming industry
- You have experience with monetization and analysis of game KPIs in the free-to-play gaming industry
- You have a strong internet affinity and excellent MS Office skills (Excel)
- You are an analytical, critical thinker and are able to spot and solve problem effectively
- You have excellent, professional communication skills with people from around the world
- You are able to communicate in English, other foreign languages are welcome, especially German & Russian
What do we offer?
- A truly international and creative team
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to make a real difference
- Flexible working hours, a great atmosphere and an excellent work environment
- Explore your opportunities in one of Berlin’s start-ups, which is making waves in one of the most exciting industries that the new economy has to offer
- Be in Berlin, Europe’s most fascinating city, with low cost of living and high quality of life
For more information about our job vacancies, go to: https://plinga.com/corporate/career
We look forward to your online application in English, including your CV, cover letter including your general availability and salary expectations