WHAT YOU’LL DO
You have proven your analytical and entrepreneurial approach in internships and first working experiences? Now you are looking not only for a job but a role were you can have real influence in business performance and start your career? Then you might want to join our Pricing Team and become part of the centre of the profitability performance of nu3. As a Junior Pricing Analyst (f/m) you will have the best of both worlds: Put your knowledge into business decisions and continue to learn and grow with our experts.
- Together with our Pricing Lead you will bring our margins and sales to the next level.
- Not only will you develop the pricing of our 3rd party products to meet margins and targets but you will also have the chance to contribute to our own brand branding strategy using price modelling.
- You will analyse and benchmark our competitors diving into big data.
- You will optimize and maintain our pricing tools and sales campaigns.
- You will be responsible for the reporting concerning performance to the management and other important stakeholders.
- You will support our purchasing team by providing them with the data needed to negotiate excellent supplier conditions.
WHO YOU ARE
- You finished your studies successfully in a field where you could prove your analytical skills.
- You are well aware that you cannot walk across a margin bridge and you are able to develop and present ad-hoc analysis.
- In your first work experiences you showed your strong entrepreneurial approach and your eagerness to learn and develop.
- You are very skilled in working with Excel and MS Office in general. And if you also know about VBA, SQL, Power BI, R we would be super thrilled.
- You are a self-starter and you rather think within solutions than problems.
- You do not have any difficulties to communicate in English – a further language e. g. German is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full time, permanent contract.
- An office in the center of Berlin to ensure short distances to work.
- Daily fresh fruits, vegetables, cereals and products from our shop.
- Various trainings as integral part of our employee development.
- Teambuilding events, staff discount, sports and language courses.
HOW TO APPLY
send us your application via https://nu3gmbh-jobs.personio.de/job/50681. Your contact person is Constanze.