UMAI is a restaurant reservations app that gives users access to the best restaurant experiences their city has to offer, from the hottest new openings to Michelin-starred classics and neighborhood gems.
The team has extensive experience in building internet companies, including some of the largest e-commerce ventures in the Asia Pacific Region, and plans to expand UMAI to several countries in the next year.
This is not a formal corporate role. We are looking for someone who has a “hustle” attitude, is results-driven, self-motivated, and has a sense of humor.
It’s an opportunity for you to learn cool front-end technologies and work on a live project with top developers.
- Manage the product lifecycle of the website, Android app, iOS app, and restaurant management software,from planning strategy to tactical marketing execution
- Own the product roadmap – and take it from vision to reality, while working with designers, developers and the executive team.
- Provide clear, thorough and achievable constructive feedback to improve our Customer’s experiences
- Give suggestions to improve on the assigned products to test at UMAI
- Creates test plans and test cases
- Take part in expanding the business in current markets, as well as develop it in new markets alongside a highly entrepreneurial and international team.
- Identify and present creative and innovative product solutions.
- Translate business ideas into detailed requirements and work with user experience/design, engineering and QA to ensure they are implemented correctly.
- Excellent communication skills
- Structured and organized person, detail oriented and passionate about what you do
- Demonstrated success in cross-functional collaboration, critical thinking, problem solving, managing work, professional relationships and interpersonal communication.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Learn quickly and enjoy a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and handle changing priorities.
- You have studied or are studying Computer Science, Engineering, or related subjects.
- You have a strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- You have an entrepreneurial way of thinking and interest or experience in project management or entrepreneurship (e.g. working student jobs or internships, or through a company you have founded).
- Confident, dynamic, ambitious and creative personality
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- A dynamic and highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment
- Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibility
- Opportunity to learn and work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world. We give you insights to all relevant aspects of founding a company and the opportunity to build up a meaningful international network.