We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 300 employees and more than 500.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $55 million from investors including Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders through the entire product lifecycle
- Take responsibility for all phases of UX work for major product projects: research, conceptual design, prototyping, detailed design, usability testing, and implementation
- You take design ownership for all projects of one of four feature teams
- You compile research and create user flows, identifying and articulating user needs to supplement the conception phase of product development
- You create delightful and intuitive user experiences with clean, beautiful, and refined visual designs
- You utilize the best and most current UX practices to produce highly user-centered designs across a diverse set of requirements and features
- You take leadership for junior and regular experience designers working on related projects, support in hiring processes and be part of every major decision within the design team
- You have minimum 3+ years’ experience working as a designer with focus on UX at digital products, designing for multiple device types and contexts (desktop, tablet, smartphone).
- You are familiar with design patterns, the latest trends and SDK capabilities of iOS and Android operating systems yet are not afraid thinking out-of-the-box when there is reason to deviate from existing standards and patterns
- You enjoy working closely with a development team and is something you have done previously
- You have experience in developing personas and conducting user testing
- Leadership experience is a plus
- You have a University degree, a quick learning ability and structured way of thinking
- Hands-on mentality and a willingness to take an active role in our company
- You have a fluent command of English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Strong design-driven culture in a mature product organisation
- Working in a close and motivated design team that supports each other
- Learning from a mentor and other senior designers
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Beautiful office in the center of Berlin-Mitte
- State-of-the-art hardware (MacBooks, 4K screen)
- Stack of the most modern technologies and software
- High degree of responsibility and autonomy inside your agile team
- Excellent coffee, fruits, vegetables and cereal breakfasts for free
- Knowledge Swap Sessions (inside and outside design)
- Free lunch with presentations from the team once per week
- Being part of one of the best design teams in Europe
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.