We are a decentralized ICO Venture Capital Fund investing in disruptive Blockchain/Crypto projects. We provide companies with $0.5M – $1.5M in venture capital financing, Blockchain incubation and global compliant ICO execution. In doing so we provide trust, confidence and recurring income to ICO crowd investors for their investments in scalable blockchain projects.
We are recruiting for a Management Assistant who is highly organized, a forward planner and is able to work effectively and independently within a demanding environment of a fast growing business. The candidate will gain the opportunity to understand all aspects of operations within the company such as HR, Marketing and Business Development in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Work with the CMO on daily operative tasks.
- Perform administrative, organizational and logistical tasks.
- Support with HR tasks (recruiting, searching, job postings, screening candidates)
- Manage travel agendas, bookings, iteneraries, calendar, meetings, interviews.
- Manage invoices, expense receipts.
- Manage communications with different parties.
- Perform online search and manage excel sheets.
- Update documents, write content, prepare memos and presentations.
- Translate text, emails and conversations from English-Hungarian-English.
- University degree
- Track record of previous executive (CEO) assistant or office management work.
- Highly structured, organized, efficient, super fast and strong multi-tasker!
- Confident to handle pressure in a super fast-paced environment.
- Motivated and driven to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Excellent skills in word processing, spreadsheet, powerpoint, online search.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and work to deadlines.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance and demonstrate self-starter qualities.
- Excellent written & spoken communication (bilingual English & Hungarian)
Why join CentrumCoin?
- Be a part of the Crypto/Blockchain and ICO Revolution.
- Work with highly intelligent and driven people who display a high degree of
initiative, motivation and flexibility.
- Work in an entrepreneurial setting that supports openness to innovative ideas.
- Get exposure to various career opportunities within the organization.
The position can be based either in Budapest or Moscow. Remote also possible.
Send your CV and Cover Letter by email to email@example.com with the subject line “Management Assistant” and state why you’re best suited for the job.
We are looking to hire immediately.
Learn more about CentrumCoin via our website: www.centrumcoin.com