Status is building powerful decentralized apps on Ethereum that change the way we do things on the web. Our rapidly growing team is made up of self-motivated individuals who prosper in a fast-paced environment and value the ability to work from anywhere.
Although still in its infancy, blockchain technology is developing rapidly and is poised to have a profound impact on our social, financial and legal systems.
The Manager, Business Incubator Program (Berlin) role will be responsible for helping founders successfully create the next set of blockchain businesses. You will drive the launch and execution of the Incubator and Status Co-working Space in Berlin.
- Oversee the day-to-day operation of the Incubator. Including assisting in the development and implementing policies governing the operation of the facility.
- Serve as the main POC for incubatees, running ‘Office Hours’ and providing guidance to aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Assist in the sourcing of commercial real estate, including refurbishment to suit the Incubator’s needs.
- Responsible for creating a culture within the incubator consistent with the company core values.
- Represent Status Incubator at meetups and local events in order to improve dealflow, and sourcing of teams working on innovative technologies in the blockchain space.
- Expand the network incubatees can lean on for advice.
- Based in Berlin you have 5+ years working and delivering results in the areas of Technology, Business Development, Venture Capital and Innovation.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities, workflow, and people
- Experience at an existing technology Incubator is preferred.
- High emotional intelligence and excellent communication skills – written, verbal and presentation.
- An excitement for decentralized technologies and blockchains.
Working at Status
As of February 2018, we’re a remote team of made up of 70 people scattered around the globe. We care deeply about open source software, and our organizational structure does away with strict hierarchy and fixed work hours. We believe in working with a high degree of autonomy while supporting the team’s priorities.