We’re not about saving the world, but we do strive to make work simpler and more efficient. Here at DocProcess, we offer an unique business ecosystem automation platform that helps companies with extended digital transformation, meaning we don’t just automate things inside a company, but also outside – extending towards a network of partners – suppliers, banks, buyers, logistic providers and so on.
Why is this important? Because we live and work in a world that is constantly speeding up and getting more and more connected; thus automating things for just one company, or for one process is just not enough to satisfy people’s expectations.
To help spread the word about our our company, our vision, and our products, we need you – a smart and self-driven Marketing Coordinator, passionate about automation in finance, accounting, logistics or procurement.
What you are going to do
- Contribute in development, localization and implementation of all marketing and communication strategies, based on the established objectives of the company, market characteristics and cost factors.
- Organize the participation to various B2B events, either owned or third party
- Coordinate with teams, locally and internationally, to ensure the quality & consistency of inbound & outbound communication/ messages.
- Monitoring, tracking and evaluating all marketing activity and reporting ROI of channels and campaigns (mainly digital).
- Managing local & global agencies/ partners for the execution of the regional campaigns/ communications plan.
- Conduct market and competitor analysis, monitor market conditions and competitors’ data.
- Handle social media accounts in terms of content, audience, reporting etc
- Support the sales department with various sales and product collaterals development
- Track and report on the marketing budget
What you should know to get along fine
- Fluency in French & English
- Experience with WordPress (or other similar CMS), Google analytics, and with top social channels
- Knowledgeable of SaaS business model in a B2B environment and experience working with SaaS businesses
- Project management skills – managing the collaboration, planning, training and measurement of the programs
- Familiarity with workflow management software such as the Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence) would also be a strong point
- 3 to 5 years experience preferably
What you should be/have to get along great
We hire for attitude first, skill second. We believe that any skill can be developed with the right mindset. This is why we place value on people that have:
- Grit to keep going when things are rough
- Honest to the point of admitting mistakes and learning from them
- Sociable, and able to work in an international environment
- Agility and adaptability and a genuine interest in business processes
- A natural born curious mind and, lastly, because this is what we do: passionate about fintech, machine learning and RPA technologies
DocProcess builds cloud-based business ecosystem automation software that helps companies automate processes both within and among their network of partners (buyers, suppliers, financial institutions). Our solutions can automate all Purchase-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, and eInvoicing services, taking away the hassle of paperwork and manual operations and giving managers and employees alike full control over their time and finances.
With three offices in France and Romania and a team of more about 50 people, DocProcess has always been in the forefront of digitalization, being a strong promoter of electronic invoicing, supported by Machine Learning and OCR. Our complete automation solutions are currently used in the retail, automotive, professional services, logistics, healthcare, and utilities verticals by over 3200 clients and more than 25 000 users. Our clients include companies such as Carrefour, Cora, Leroy Merlin, Altex and Mondelez for whom we’ve digitalized over 100 million documents, saving not only their budgets, but also more than 2000 tons of paper.