My name is Sebastian, the Head of Growth here at MedBelle, where it is our mission to build the digital hospital.
Healthcare is one of the least digitised and standardised industries, making it incredibly inefficient and often causing negative patient experiences.
We are reinventing healthcare to make it work as it should. MedBelle offers medical procedures whilst leveraging technology to make the process simple from start to finish.
Backed by renowned international investors, we are helping an ever-growing number of patients – a tremendous challenge for our marketing team, where it’s our job to help patients find MedBelle and to grow our online channels. These cover the entire spectrum of SEA, SEO, display and social, and we won’t stop there.
That’s why we need an addition to our team! Chances are you’re a great fit if you…
- are studying or recently finished your studies of business, marketing, or a related field. Ideally at a European top-tier university.
- have first hand experience with online marketing and know what CPC, CTR and CAC stand for.
- are eager to learn, have very good English skills and a passion for numbers.
By the end of your internship you will have learned how to…
- manage, optimize and grow AdWords accounts
- turn ideas into specific, measurable strategies to drive more users to a website
- handle industry-standard tools: Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Facebook Business Manager, etc.
- setup, test and scale different online marketing channels
- master MS Excel with advanced skills
What the crew is like & why I love working here…
Our MedBelle family is small and truly international team (60%+ internationals). We pride ourselves on our company culture that’s focused on building a great service with a professional emphasis on numbers and growth.
What I really like is that our team not only enjoys working together but are people you like to meet outside the office, too. Oh yes, and as we’re a startup we have the usual cool stuff: Free drinks, coffee (and British tea!), Friday memes & beers, …
We move quickly. If you are a great match, we can cover the initial phone interview, on-site interview with me and chat with the founders in one week. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sebastian (Head of Growth)