Location: Neustadt a. d. Aisch
Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Contorion, nu3, Lostmy.name and ZenMate.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies.
- Conception, structure and prioritization of SEO measures with focus on traffic and conversion, as well as regular optimization
- Observation and analysis of the search engines and the derivation of recommendations for action as well as the identification, evaluation and exploitation of new potentials
- Analysis and regular holistic consideration of the competition environment
- Develop creative solutions to increase market share
- Control and documentation of success through jointly defined KPIs
- You have a University degree in business administration, marketing, media- or communication science and several years of relevant professional experience in SEO
- You bring deep understanding of technical SEO (Crawling, Indexation, etc.) and knowledge of current algorithm-changes and updates
- You convince us with your extensive skills in common web analysis and SEO-tools
- You have sound understanding of performance-driven marketing and analytics
- You persuade with your good HTML, CSS and PHP skills
- Your excellent communication skills and your structured way of working empower your team and ensure its growth within the portfolio company
- You communicate fluently in German and English, additional language skills are more than welcome
- The chance to be part of the innovative digitalization of a profitable, solid company with a sustainable success story
- A 13,5-month and competitive salary
- 30 vacation days
- The possibility to use top-notch technology
- The opportunity to work in a flat hierarchy and enjoy a start-up flair in an internationally operating company
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.