PSYT (Psychological Technologies LTD)www.psyt.co.uk
PSYT exists to help individuals live happy, fulfilling and productive lives. We believe that large-scale, positive change begins with improving the wellbeing of individuals. To achieve this, we enable people to understand and get the best out of themselves and others – at home, at work, at school, and beyond.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Central London
Working hours: 1.0 FTE
Terms: Short Term Paid Internship
We are looking for an organisational psychology intern to help further support and develop our real-time culture and wellbeing tool www.seedrs.com/me-mybest. The technology has already been developed and is based on the highly successful research project, Mappiness (www.mappiness.org.uk). The tool allows for accurate, real-time, dynamic measurement of psychological variables that we feel will revolutionise the way mental capital is valued and managed in organisations.
WHO WE ARE
A small collective with amazing commercial and academic track records. Key areas of existing expertise include finance, psychology, technology, app design and entrepreneurship. CTO George leads on the measurement side, having mapped the nation’s wellbeing with the Mappiness app (http://mappiness.org.uk). CEO Nick leads on interventions, as the former Head of Research for successful mindfulness app Headspace (http://www.getsomeheadspace.com).
WHAT WE DO
● Gain valuable experience working in the tech/start up/psychology/well-being sector
● Enjoy flexible working hours and a relaxed working environment
● Work in central London office
● Learn about psychological well-being and mindfulness
● Part-take in a paid internship
● Be a part of some really exciting new projects and products with high profile media coverage
● Opportunity to be involved in a high growth wellbeing start-up
● Flexible working hours
HOW TO APPLY
We value skills, so email us your CV (email@example.com) and we’ll take it from there.