Do you believe that online gaming is a fascinating and extremely fast-growing market?
Does working with the best game developers on the most successful games published on all major social networks and browser game portals around the globe sound like an amazing job opportunity to you?
Then become a part of Plinga – Europe’s leading publisher of social online games with a history of more than 100 games published on more than 3,000 networks and browser game portals, played by over 30 million users every month.
Join our truly international team at our head office in Berlin as an Intern in Graphic Design. This internship will be in a six-monthly-interval starting in April/October.
What will you do?
· You will create online advertising materials such as banners, html banners and pop-ups
· You will design icons and screens for our online games
· You will help to develop new ways to use modern technology and cutting edge web content
· You will help to continuously improve our workflow
What are your qualities?
· You are enrolled in a Graphic Design, Communication Design or Media Design study program
· Looking for a mandatory internship (requires a mandatory certificate from your university)
· You have good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and are at least familiar with other Adobe products
· You have knowledge of HTML and CSS
· Your knowledge of Java Script or other Front End languages represent an advantage
· You are interested in the areas of web design and game design
· You are well structured, independent and have self-driven work habits
· You have an International mind set and excellent English speaking & writing skills
· You are a team player who enjoys working in small groups
· You have strong passion for games
· EU work permit preferable
What do we offer?
· A beautiful, creative and truly international team
· Low hierarchies and the opportunity to make a real difference
· Flexible working hours, a great atmosphere and an excellent work environment
· Explore your opportunities in one of Berlin’s start-ups, which is making waves in one of the most exciting industries that the new economy has to offer
· The potential for a future employment at Plinga
We look forward to your application in English, including your cover letter, CV and relevant references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include your preferred starting date.