Life Action Games GmbH is a young company based in Berlin. With Cluetivity®, the team is developing a world leading new gps-based game software for families, groups and companies. Cluetivity® combines the best elements of interactive treasure hunting, GPS Geocaching and live escape game with cutting-edge augmented reality technology to a new outdoor teamplay experience.
And here is how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zHegxNIfL0&feature=youtu.be
Leisure, tourism and event companies worldwide use Cluetivity® software and games to let guests and customers experience their places playfully. Learn more at www.cluetivity.com.
For our international expansion, we are looking for a partnership and sales manager in Berlin. Are you looking for a new challenge with good development opportunities in an international and emerging startup? Then we would love to hear from you.
Your range of tasks
• Manage existing accounts and develop them further
• You are acquiring potential customers and partners, give informations on product related questions and negotiate and close deals (about 80% inbound, 20% outbound)
• You represent our company and product at fairs and events
• Together with our marketing team you perform lead generation activities
• You are partly responsible for customer-support via phone and email
What you should bring with you
• Ideally 2+ years experience in sales, call centers or customer service
• English fluent and at least one second language fluent like German, French or other languages
• Distinct abilities in communication, you are able to express yourself well and confident at the phone
• Technical affinity and understanding of common software and web services
• You work independently, structured and reliable
What we offer you
• An exciting product with clear USPs and good earning chances in the rapidly growing market for augmented reality applications and games
• Collaboration in a passionate and experienced team with flat hierarchies
• Responsibility and independent work from day one
• The unique opportunity to participate in the internationalization of an innovative product right from
Interested to learn more? We would really love to hear from you. Please send us a short email with your CV and why you would like to be part of our team.
Contact: Michael Schiemann (CEO)