Meetrics is a Berlin-based company founded in 2008 by Max von Hilgers, Philipp von Hilgers, Hendrik Schumacher and Felix Badura.
Since then we develop and distribute software solutions about ad attention. Our product range spreads from viewability of display, mobile and video ads to audience verification, fraud prevention and brand safety. We therefor enable companies and agencies to optimize quality and efficiency of their online ads.
Our Team of more than 70 experts in yet 7 countries constantly strives to be European market leader in campaign measurements & optimization. More than 400 happy customers, such as L’Oréal, Nivea, Spiegel, Volkswagen and Ferrero already accompany us on our rise.
To reach our goals, we need to have you on board! Your expertise will actively contribute to constantly improve our products and services. More-over you support us in becoming even better!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Take over product ownership for our best in class viewability measurement system.
- Your specialist area includes all desktop and mobile viewability related product questions (desktop websites, native apps and mobile enabled websites).
- Analyze and scope product and process requirements requested by internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand and conceptualize the needs of our customers as well as their priority and turn them into user stories that allow developers to fully understand the customer goals.
- Work on end-to-end features – from backend-process-requirements to user-facing web and app interfaces.
- Conduct detailed analysis of problems with our ad measurement scripts.
- Work cross functionally with business development, technical account management and engineering.
WHO YOU ARE
- At least 3 years of relevant experiences in product management, engineering and/or project management.
- University degree in a technical field, or a comparable qualification.
- Very good understanding of web and mobile technologies.
- Experience with software development (i.e. SaaS) or in the AdTech industry
- Ready to work hands on in Agile teams to further build our product(s).
- Very precise and goal oriented communication with engineers as well as colleagues in technical account management and business development.
- Excellent English language skills (German is a plus).
WHAT WE OFFER
- A permanent contract in full or part time.
- An office with excellent transport connections directly at Alexanderplatz.
- A settled work environment with flat hierarchies in an international team.
- Free drinks, fresh fruit, lunch vouchers, private package delivery, employee discounts, team events, as well as subsidies for KITA and sports courses.
- Flexible working hours.
- Regular feedback and the opportunity to participate in trainings, conferences, meetups and language courses as part of our employee development.
- Plenty of room for your ideas and the chance to have an impact on the company’s development.