HeavenHR was founded in 2015. Our mission is to provide the only HR software businesses need. Our goal is to help companies save time and focus on their core business. From onboarding to payroll, we connect all separate HR processes into a single and easy-to-use platform.
We’re currently looking for a Product Manager – SaaS (m/f/x) to join us full-time in our office in Berlin, Kreuzberg starting as soon as possible. Let’s reduce admin work for HR managers and disrupt the HR tech industry together!
What you’ll do:
- Lead the the product development lifecycle – from ideation to adoption – collaborating with Engineering, Design, Customer Support and Sales
- Create a product roadmap, informed by customer and market insights, competitive landscape, technical capability, and internal initiatives/assets
- Establish and monitor business and product metrics to inform optimization and new product development
What you’ve done:
- 2+ years experience in Product Management with a record of successful projects
- Able to get insights from data using SQL or other tools
- Experience with agile development: writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- A background in B2B and SaaS is advantageous
- Relevant experience in analyzing product data and identifying opportunities
- Comfortable being hands-on in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work independently
- Proven ability to make data-driven decisions
- English and German is mandatory
Why you should join the team:
- Be part of a consistently growing tech team with everyday opportunity to learn, grow and develop
- An international (14+ nations) team of smart and enthusiastic people
- We got you covered for retirement and offer a company pension scheme
- Discounted public transportation ticket for the Berlin area
- 24 day vacation budget to start with, adding 2 per year, capped at 30 days
- We offer a constant supply of coffee, mate, water, beer, fruit baskets, veggies and a variety of snacks to keep you healthy. Once a month, we have an office party with yummy food!
- Moving from a different country? We can assist with the visa paperwork
- Oh, not to forget: our dog-friendly office is based in Berlin’s Bergmannkiez, the heart of Kreuzberg!
Are you up for a once-in-a-lifetime experience? Apply now. If you have any questions feel free to get in touch. We are looking forward to your application!