Centralway’s focus is on developing products to manage banking transactions and assets. The platform provides banking services for the consumer, as well as the development and implementation of banking software towards financial institutions. We are currently looking for a Product Manager Technology, at the earliest possible start date, to strengthen our position in the industry.
This role is based at Centralway Headquarters, Zürich.
As a highly organised and results-driven Product Manager, you will be part of a department which focuses on the efficient creation of products. You will manage one or more complex agile software projects, breaking down barriers for your team, and both planning at a higher level and getting into the detail to make things happen.
You provide coaching within the team in agile concepts, principles and values and lead them to higher levels of performance and productivity.
As a leader of a dedicated cross-functional team your duties include coaching and mentoring of the team members, recruitment, performance assessments, staff development and reporting on staff related matters. You will improve efficiency, communication and product quality.
- B.S. or M.S degree in computer science
- Several years of work experience in international internet / technology companies
- Deep understanding of agile practices and software development processes (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Experience in running agile events (planning, retrospectives, demos, stand ups etc)
- Experience of managing several projects at once and handling high stakeholder demands
- Ability to draw the link between business requirements and technological advances in the market
- Always keeps up-to-date with current technology trends, tools and market developments
- Profound knowledge of the history and development of iOS, Android, web and app industry
- Developer experience is an advantage
- Ability to work independently, anticipating and solving problems
- Very strong language skills in English, German is a plus
Centralway expects passion and commitment from our employees in order to reach our goals. Our unique working environment has been tailored to this purpose:
- Café and restaurant
- Air-conditioned cinema
- Free breakfast and lunch buffets, snacks and ice-cold drinks
- Sports club
- Fitness studio
- Many extra perks and benefits