At ResearchGate, we connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Working with us offers you the chance to use your knowledge and technical expertise to change science for the better, and you’ll be doing it as part of a dynamic team that hails from all over the globe. Come join us, and make an immediate impact.
ResearchGate connects 12 million scientists worldwide with each other. Our recruiting and advertising solutions connect these researchers with the companies who produce the products and services they need. As public relations manager for monetization, you will be telling the story of ResearchGate as a business, and how it’s opening up and changing the world of science for the better.
- Define, develop, and implement external communications strategies for our monetization products
- Work with general interest and industry media to generate awareness for our products and services that translate into leads
- Develop and write stories that align with our mission and products’ value propositions for onsite communication and external outlets
- Assume ownership and responsibility for our public relations objectives and their realization
- 3+ years of experience working in business journalism or corporate communications
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven approach to problem solving
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of English, German is a plus
- You understand our mission and want to help us achieve it
- You are an optimist
- You are thoughtful and considerate
- You’re a strong writer
- You see the big picture but have an eye for the detail
- You’re a driven self-learner constantly looking to improve
- You are strongly analytical
- You enjoy working with great people in a fast-paced environment
How to apply
Simply send your CV plus a cover letter with your possible start date to email@example.com. Please also mention how you came across our open position. You will be hearing from us soon!