70+ employees. Talented people worldwide.
4 countries. An international reach.
1 mission. Becoming the ultimate open commerce platform for business and private customers.
payever started with a simple idea: We want to make buying and selling easier everyday. With a team of over 70 members around the world, we’ve built a unique CommerceOS with all the tools people need to start, run and grow their business. After 4 years of high growth and international expansion, we’re currently working on even more new apps to enhance the entire commerce experience, and it’s your chance to take part in innovation.
Join our team of digital natives with deep retail and tech expertise, supported by Europe’s leading early stage investors High Tech-Gründerfonds and Microsoft Ventures.
We’re looking for an experienced IT Recruitment Manager who will be responsible for quickly finding the best talents for our HQ in Hamburg, Germany and branch offices. We need someone who will be able to get on board with payever’s mission and company culture, and find people who embodies the same values.
In this role, your day will look something like this:
- Collaborate with the hiring managers on a regular basis, assist in writing the technical job descriptions;
- Define best job advertisement channels and strategies;
- Post jobs on the websites and social networks;
- Manage external recruiters;
- Prepare the reports on the regular basis;
- Collect, review and analyze the reports by recruitment team;
- Improve the recruitment strategy;
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates;
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes;
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze candidates’ abilities;
- Coordinate technical interviews with IT teams; gather the feedback and follow-up with candidates;
- Extend the job offers; negotiate the conditions;
- Verify references.
You’ll fit right in if you have the following skills:
- 2+ years of Recruitment experience in a fast growing tech, startup or internet company, within Germany/Europe;
- Excellent networking skills;
- Fluent English language skills both verbally and written a must. German is a BIG plus;
- Higher education in Human Resources Management, Economics, Finance, or similar areas;
- Performance oriented nature;
- Attention to detail and strong follow-through;
- A belief in the mission of payever and a sense of humor.
Who you are:
- You’re a problem solver, and approach obstacles with a logical, pragmatic approach
- You have enthusiasm and ability to quickly learn new tools and technology
- You possess a collaborative, open-minded and helpful approach to teamwork
- You’re motivated and a self-starter, someone who’s always looking for ways to improve things
- You’re able to organise and work with multiple projects and different deadlines
We’re now 4 years old, but we’re hungry like it’s Day One – we still have the same big dreams and are looking for your help to achieve them!
What we offer:
Our people are our best feature. We help each other out, laugh, help, support, and discuss everyone’s point of view, in an agile way.
Flat structure and full transparency
Flat hierarchies and short decision paths mean that more of your ideas are heard, and turned into realities. Less bureaucracy, more results!
Focus on your growth
Clear career path from the start, access to learning material and a plan for your professional growth, so you’ll always know what to expect.
Competitive pay rates
We want our talent to be able to fully concentrate on their work. Which is why make sure you are paid well and on time.
Sound exciting? We think so too, and we can’t wait to hear from you!