At ResearchGate, we connect the world of science and make research open for all.
Working with us offers you the chance to use your knowledge and technical expertise to change science for the better, and you’ll be doing this as part of a dynamic team that hails from all over the globe. Come join us, and make an immediate impact.
In this role
- You’ll use data to find actionable insights and make recommendations to be directly implemented in product development
- You will perform a wide range of analysis including funnel & cohort analyses, user-behavior analysis, regression models, and more
- You’ll set-up, analyze, and promote good practices for A/B and multivariate experiments
- You’ll partner with product and engineering teams to implement, document, validate, and monitor metrics, using custom tools, as well as define key product success metrics
- You will develop your analysis skills while working with a wide range of tools including Hive (SQL), Python, Notebooks, Excel and custom analysis solutions
- You’ll assist in consistently improving the quality of the data delivery, processing and reporting pipeline
- You’ll actively contribute to creating a data-informed culture at Researchgate contributing to how delivered and digested across the company (e.g. Dashboards, Team KPI mails, OKRs etc.)
You would bring with you
- At least 2+ years of experience in a similar data role and a degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics, or similar scientific discipline
- A deep appreciation for data driven decision making, as well as a strong business sense and a passion for understanding user behavior
- Recent experience with advanced analytics and some combination of: Statistical software languages (Prefably – SQL, Python)
- Experience performing analysis with large datasets with a deep understanding of statistical analysis, experiment design, and common pitfalls of data analysis
- The ability to effectively synthesize, visualize, and communicate quantitative information to others and have the ability to explain complex topics in simple terms
- A thoughtful, self-aware and pragmatically optimistic attitude
- The ability to build trust and work effectively with teammates
How to apply
Simply send your CV plus your possible start date to email@example.com. You will be hearing from us soon!